CONSULTING AND ASSESSMENTS
MARITIME & YACHTING
- Surveillance of new builds, repairs and/or transformation works;
- Assessments of damage to hulls and machinery for Italian, British, and international underwriters, P&I Clubs, and salvage associations;
- Economic appraisals;
- Evaluation of status/value on behalf of buyers, renters, and sellers;
- On/Off-Hire technical reports;
- Pre-loading and loading technical reports, also for special and heavy loads;
- Surveys and liquid loads;
- Environmental damage assessments;
- Consultation for rescue vessels.
TRANSPORT & COMMODITIES SECTOR
- Consulting in legislation (both national and international) for carriers’ liability;
- Damage estimations for bulk and boxed goods;
- Extraordinary loads reports;
- Status reports for tanks and containers, as well as those in controlled temperatures;
- Environmental damage estimates due to contamination or pollution;
- Technical assistance for the handling of heavy loads, containers, swap bodies and their related cases;
- Estimates of damage to the bodies of containers, tanks, pressurized tanks, etc.
- Consultation on claims procedures and damage settlement calculations.
Eng. MONACO is an auditor specialized in the Industrial, Environmental, and Damage management sectors (Claims Departments).
The firm focuses on company objectives and policies, in order to fulfill regulatory compliance or to obtain/ maintain certification of their management system(s).